- I write a variety of things. But I am most happy when my work entails travel, lifestyle, culture, and history.
- I am 26, Malaysian and a graduate from Monash University Malaysia with a Bachelor’s degree in Communications and Creative Writing.
- I was previously a writer for The Edge Malaysia and a social media strategist at Universal McCann. Currently, I am attached to a small media and advertising firm, but I can be seen wearing many hats.
- As a storyteller, I am a writer first and foremost, but I also explore the world through photography and sometimes, videography.
- I love The Atlantic, The New Yorker, Miranda July, Roland Barthes, and soup. A good hearty soup.
For any enquiries or conversations over coffee, drop me an email: email@example.com